Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bath time!

Whale-related bathroom décor is most often than not kid-related – you know, the matching sets at Target containing everything you need with exactly the same image printed over and over again in the exact same color…it is too much and for lack of a better word, boring!


Well...I came across this whale-shaped bath tub (umm, yes please) and needless to say fell in love! It is low key, will not come across as too much but rather classic-ish. Unfortunately I am not in the need for this Royal Whale Whirlpool Bathtub, and at a hefty $2,990.00, I think it can wait – but if the purchase ever makes sense, I am there.



This Little Whale wallpaper is perfect for a bathroom (or even a nursery/child’s room)- it adds a bit a personality your walls, without being tacky. I will have a bathroom with this one day…I assure you.

No comments: