Friday, July 9, 2010

Where are all the whale costumes?

I mean...Of all the things in the world, how is there not an amazing whale Halloween costume?!?!

Believe me when I say that I have toyed with the idea that I could be crafty and make one, but let's be honest...it would turn out awful. This Blue Whale Costume is the best one I have seen - but, still just alright. To me, it looks more like a fat lizard of some sort. And...I don't think that I want to pay $945 to look like an overweight blue reptile.



The only other whale costume option out there is this Killer Whale hat, which is actually kinda cute and is priced at a more afforfable $19.99. This hat costume also allows for some creativity in terms of what else you would wear to complete the ultimate whale look.


To recap:
1. There are not any good whale costumes avaliable in all the world.
2. The blue whale costume is not a great whale replica and too expensive.
3. The hat costume is ok, but not perfect.

So...with that said, my search for the perfect whale costume continues...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not the most helpful but great to know.