Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love games!!!

I am not sure why I had not discovered Splashy The Whale Game until the ripe age of 25...



This game seems like a perfect, fun activity for any age, although recommended for those 5 and up. The whale is named Splashy and he has lots of things in his mouth (anchors, fish bones, submarine, etc.) Players are to take a fishing rod and try and remove these items without touching his tongue - and if it is touched?! Splashy sprays you!! My favorite part of the game is that sometimes, when Splashy feels like it, he just sprays someone...just for the heck of it. Love him.

The game is based on points and whomever has the most at the end of the game wins!

All this fun could be yours for a low $16, if purchased on Amazon. Family game night, here I come!

No comments: