Monday, June 28, 2010

This book belongs to:

Remember back in the day when you had to sign out library books on the inside of the cover and then the little old librarian made sure the stamp was set on the correct date, stamped the card and wished you on your merry way as you left the library...? Well, I miss those days and card catalogs (but that is neither here nor there).

Seeing as the whole library thing is becoming a thing of the past and buying books is now the way to go - it tends gets a little expensive. So my friends and I led books to each other and then those get let to their friends and so on (it really is a never-ending process)- one which I am totally down for, however, with that said, there are a few good books that I would like back on my bookshelf in case the mood strikes me one day to read them again. So....for those books, I have these...Blue Whale Book Stickers!



I mean who would want to not return a book that has one of these suckers on them…?

No comments: